Pages

Crochet Hearts Amigurumi

hearts, amigurumi, crochet, yarns, wools, love, cuore, uncinetto, picorella, hennyreale, designer, designs, pastels, colors, cute, happy, summer
Summer time it's been too hot for me.. since am on my Ramadhan time, I prefer to stay at home.. safely from the hot weather, humid summer exactly :)) Oh Dio veramente caldissimmo questa estate !!!

Stay at home, since this summer we get a long day, after doing bla bla bla housework is done (cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping, ecc) I still get a plenty spare time, I just cant get away from my crochet hooks ;) let's make something cute. I need some decors for my studio room.. decided to make hearts amigurumi.


I made some hearts.. a lovely ones (of course). Since its no pattern, i kept trying until I get the best ones. Happy, Cutey, Lovely colors...
Experimenting on Amigurumi Hearts
hearts, amigurumi, crochet, yarns, wools, love, cuore, uncinetto, picorella, hennyreale, designer, designs, pastels, colors, cute, happy, summer
Finally I get the best Heart for me
Am a free style crocheter, so there's no pattern for my experiments.. surely I will write down the pattern on the future. Till then let me put them all on my studio room.. even Rapunzel LOVE 'em. Do you LOVE them??
If you are crochet lover, you can visit my Crochet Site . Have a Lovely weekend everyone. Xoxo Henny

hearts, amigurumi, crochet, yarns, wools, love, cuore, uncinetto, picorella, hennyreale, designer, designs, pastels, colors, cute, happy, summer
Those cute hearts perfect touch for a lovely room

1 comment :